- Is your family hurting right now? Has the "D" word (divorce) been coming up? Do you feel disconnected from your children? Are you worried about your children in today's disjointed world?
- Men, are you struggling with learning how to be a man?
- Are you longing for more?
- Did you know that when a family believes in God, that He blesses the family for many generations to follow?
More information about Family Problems
- Do you feel like you are all alone? That no one in the world cares for you?
- Like you have to buy the friendship of people?
- Have you been in a crowded room and felt like you were the only person there?
- Have you ever lain in bed and cried yourself to sleep because you feel like no one cares?
- Is there a hollow place in your heart that nothing seems to fill?
More information about Loneliness
- How do you feel when you get angry?
- Has your anger made you hit someone before? Or do you bottle it up inside until you are seething?
- Do you find that it is uncontrollable?
- Would you like to be able to not project your anger on other people?
More information about Anger
Have you been told that this is it; there is nothing more to be done for you? Jesus says that by His wounds we are healed. 1 Peter 2:24
Jesus said, "The spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor." Luke 4:18-19
When He was beaten and hung on the cross He paid our penalty for sin. God is active all over the world healing people. Soon on this page, you'll be able to access testimonies from those who have been healed by God.
More information about Sickness
- Is your eating out of control?
- Do you eat too much? Too little?
- Does food fill a void in your life?
- Do you eat even when you are full?
- When you look in the mirror what do you see?
More information about Eating Disorders
What do you consider Gambling?
- Going to the casino, betting at the races, playing the lottery?
Why do you gamble?
- To get ahead?
- For entertainment?
- As a way of living?
- To make the rent money?
- As a form of celebration?
More information about Gambling
- The abuse of alcohol is not a new phenomenon. People have been overindulging in spirits since the days of Noah.
- Are you concerned about your drinking habits right now or about someone else's?
- Have people made comments about your drinking?
- Have you awakened after a night of drinking, and had difficulty remembering anything?
- Have you promised yourself or your family to quit drinking but find yourself unable to keep the commitment?
- Is anyone in your family an alcoholic?
More information about Alcohol Addiction
- Do you need to get high to have a good time?
- Does taking drugs enable you to cope with life?
- Have you driven or gone to work while taking drugs?
- Do you need drugs to get by?
- Do you consider yourself a recreational drug user who has it under control?
- Which drugs do you struggle with? Pain killers, crack, marijuana, cocaine, inhalants? Even something as simple as sleeping pills can be addictive.
More information about Drug Addiction
Sexual addiction is one of the most powerful addictions known to grip people. 90% of all people addicted are men.
More information about Sexual Addiction
- Are you caught in the vicious web of pornography online?
- Find yourself compulsively buying magazines?
- Do you sneak around to get your "fix"?
Jesus can set you free from your addictions.
More information about Pornography
The Lord came "To open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness." Isaiah 42:7
- Are you hurting?
- Do you have a hole in your heart that nothing seems to fill?
- Have you tried everything to fill it but have found yourself caught in a viscous trap of addiction?
- Are you sitting alone in darkness in the privacy of your own home?
More information about Addiction